- heat. Discard cinnamon stick. Transfer syrup to a storage container;
- cover and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- To prepare pancakes: Pour mix into a large bowl. Whisk eggs and
- water; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when
- bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Reheat
- syrup if desired; serve with pancakes. Yield: 16 pancakes (1-1/2
- cups syrup).
Nutrition Facts: 2 pancakes with 3 tablespoons syrup equals 257 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.