Cranberry Brie Pinwheels
People will think you really fuss when you present these crisp, flaky pinwheels....but they're easy to do. And, the filling is bursting with savory goodness and a touch of sweetness.Marcia Kintz, South Bend, Indiana
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer
- with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll
- style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 pinwheel equals 173 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer