Cranberry Bran Muffins
Dressing up a boxed mix gives these golden bites down-home flair with only a fraction of the work that's needed for homemade varieties.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8.1 ounces) apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 cup All-Bran, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, cereal and cranberries. Stir
- in milk just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin
- cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- muffin comes out clean. Cool muffins for 5 minutes before removing
- from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
Nutrition Facts: 1 muffin equals 210 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.