- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- almost doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. For glaze,
- combine confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve a
- glaze consistency. Drizzle over warm biscuits. Sprinkle with chopped
- cranberries if desired. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 198 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.