- dissolved. Stir in the cream, cranberry puree and yogurt.
- Place 2 tablespoons gelatin mixture in each of four parfait glasses;
- top each with 1/4 cup cake cubes. Repeat layers. Top with remaining
- gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just
- before serving, garnish with whipped topping and reserved berries.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 325 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.