Cranberry-Almond Spinach Salad
This spinach salad from Angela Bottger of Foster City, California combines healthy ingredients like cranberries and almonds to create a side you can feel good about.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 large tomato, chopped, optional
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, tomato if desired, almonds and
- cranberries. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 162 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.