Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix
A savory way to spread holiday cheer, this blend is a special treat. Sprinkle it on veggies to amp up an ordinary side dish.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small food processor, cover and process all ingredients until
- finely ground. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place
- for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 35 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.