Cranberry Almond Bark
The addition of dried cranberries makes this almond bark extra special. It looks impressive by its really quick and easy to make.Elizabeth Hodges, Regina Beach, Saskatchewan
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until
- smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and
- cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into
- pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 1 pound.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 ounce) equals 75 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.