This frothy refresher blends strawberries with cranberry juice, white grape juice and ice. "This drink hits the spot whenever you serve it," says Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio.
3-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 9 to 10 fresh strawberries, divided
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- In a blender, combine the juices, six strawberries, ice and sugar if
- desired. Cover and process until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses.
- Garnish with remaining strawberries. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 71 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.