Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Dessert
My sister-in-law served this gelatin on Christmas. I don't usually like cranberry sauce, but the sweetness of the raspberries made this dessert delicious.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add the cranberry
- sauce, raspberries and lemon juice; beat on low speed until
- combined. Pour into a 3-qt. serving dish. Refrigerate for 8 hours or
- until set.
- Just before serving, place sour cream in a large bowl; fold in
- whipped topping. Spread over gelatin. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 197 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.