- blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's
- directions until golden brown.
- For syrup, in a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and
- orange juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5
- minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Remove 1/2 cup cranberries with a slotted spoon; set aside. In a
- blender, combine the water, syrup and remaining cranberry mixture;
- cover and process until smooth. Pour into a serving dish; stir in
- reserved cranberries. Serve with waffles. Yield: 6 waffles (3/4 cup
Nutrition Facts: 1 waffle with 2 tablespoons syrup equals 336 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 586 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.