Cran-Orange Pie in a Jar
These individual pudding pies in a jar would be irresistible to Santa himself! An excellent light dessert, and a perfect homemade gift. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the
- bottom of each of four half-pint canning jars.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in
- orange peel. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over
- crusts. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 253 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.