You’re three quick ingredients away from refreshment with this easy-to-drink cooler that’s bound to keep you, well, cool. Didi Desjardins — Dartmouth, Massachusetts
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups cranberry-grape juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry-grape juice, soda and lime
- juice. Serve over ice; garnish servings with lime slices and
- cherries if desired. Yield: 9 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 140 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.