- spice and salt; add to butter mixture just until moistened. Stir in
- hot water.
- Pour over fruit; smooth top. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for
- 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Combine whipped
- topping and yogurt; serve with gingerbread. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with 2 tablespoons cream equals 289 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.