- heat; stir in cranberry mixture. Sprinkle with tapioca; mix gently.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a
- bowl; cut in butter and almond paste until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture and almonds over cranberry mixture
- (dish will be full). Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until
- bubbly around the edges. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 322 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.