Crabby Deviled Eggs
WHENEVER I serve these eggs, my guests are puzzled by the unique taste...it's not the traditional taste of deviled eggs. The surprise ingredient is crab, which makes for a delightful change.
-Reginald Davis, Orlando, Florida
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set the whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add crab, mayonnaise,
- relish, mustard, seafood seasoning and pepper; mix well. Stuff or
- pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 129 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 226 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.