Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
With their creamy filling and delicate crab flavor, these roll-ups are simply satisfying. "I serve this quick and easy dish at my cafe all the time," relates Fran Rodgers, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. "It's one of my favorites."
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add crab; mix well.
- Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up. Place seam side down in
- a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with
- tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 roll-ups equals 198 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.