This recipe is so good, no one will guess how quickly you put it together. These little bites are delicious and decadent! —Stephanie Howard, Oakland, California
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each
- triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2
- teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of
- crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in.
- apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 16 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 74 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.