Crab 'n' Cheese Spirals
These pretty pinwheels are loaded with cheese, imitation crabmeat and black olives. Using refrigerated crescent rolls is so convenient.Lisa Harke, Old Monroe, Missouri
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, crab, olives and chives.
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal
- seams and perforations.
- Spread with 1 cup cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each
- cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch
- seam to seal.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 10 slices; place cut side down on a
- greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescent dough, cream
- cheese mixture and cheeses.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 173 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium,