- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove
- from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is
- Cut grilled vegetables into 1/2-in. pieces. Fluff couscous with a
- fork. Add the vegetables, green onions, lemon juice, thyme and
- remaining salt and pepper; toss until combined. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 163 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable.