- on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove
- from he heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork;
- add to reserved mushroom liquid. Cover and cook on low until liquid
- is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add the next five ingredients and toss
- Sprinkle inside of mushroom caps with salt and pepper. Stuff with
- couscous mixture. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until stuffing
- is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3 stuffed mushrooms) equals 113 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.