- and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.) Repeat, making
- three stacks.
- Cut each stack in half widthwise and in half crosswise, forming four
- 7-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangles. Spoon 1/4 cup egg mixture along a long
- side of each rectangle; roll up.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. With a sharp
- knife, make four shallow slashes across each roll; brush with
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 251 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.