Country Pork Chop Supper
It doesn't get much easier than this quick and hearty all-in-one slow cooker meal. And it doesn't get much tastier, either! -Sandy Mullen of Gage, Oklahoma
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl,
- combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and
- seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes; cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Stir in
- vegetables and cook 1 hour longer or until meat and potatoes are
- tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop with 1 cup vegetable mixture equals 367 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,353 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 29 g protein.