Country Herb Croissants
I jazz up refrigerated crescent rolls with sour cream and herbs to create these croissants. I keep the herbs on hand, but feel free to substitute dried cranberries, chopped walnuts and grated orange peel for rolls to serve with brunch.Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. In a small
- bowl, combine the sour cream, onion, parsley, sage and celery salt;
- spread over dough.
- Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form crescent shape. Bake
- at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.