Country Ham Sandwiches
“This yummy sandwich is perfect for lunches or a quick weeknight dinner when there's no time for a big meal,” says Jennifer Parham from Browns Summit, North Carolina. Smoked cheddar and a creamy garlic-infused spread lend special appeal to this easy hand-held.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic
- powder. Spread over two slices of bread. Layer each with cheese,
- tomato, ham and lettuce. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2