- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut
- with a lightly floured 2-1/2-in. cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until the edges are lightly
- browned. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
- For frosting: In a small bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar
- and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add milk until desired
- consistency is achieved. Add food coloring to some of the frosting
- if desired. Frost and decorate one batch cookies. Yield: about 4
- dozen per batch.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 120 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.