Corn and Bacon Pancakes
The recipe for these pancakes developed several years ago when our four children were still living at home. It was one of their favorite breakfast items for many years.Pearl Sheler, Milan, Michigan
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and cornmeal. In a
- small bowl, combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Stir in corn and bacon.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when
- bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve
- with syrup. Yield: about 20 pancakes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 250 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.