The pleasing corn flavor of this golden side dish makes it real comfort food. And because the recipe calls for a packaged corn mix, it’s easy to prepare. —P. Lauren Fay-Neri, Syracuse, New York
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add
- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour
- cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325°
- for 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 435 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.