Corn Dog Twists
These scrumptious Corn Dog Twists were sent in by Melissa Tatum of Greensboro, North Carolina. Kids will have as much fun making these cute “twists” on the same old hot dogs and buns as eating them! (Set out bowls of relish, mustard and catsup for easy dipping.)
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog. Brush
- with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 815 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 8 g protein.