My mother gave this recipe to me. It's one my husband and two daughters ask for often in summer, especially when we're having a grilled meal.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- In a salad bowl, toss corn, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a
- small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and
- mix well. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1/8 recipe equals 69 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.