- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
- Add to broccoli. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Add to roasted vegetables; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, cornmeal, cayenne and
- remaining milk until smooth. Drop batter in 12 mounds over hot
- vegetables. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until topping is
- browned. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium chicken broth and reduced-fat baking mix) equals 205 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 514 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.