- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, pepper and
- pepper sauce. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder
- and salt. Combine the eggs, milk, corn and oil; add to dry
- ingredients and mix well. Spoon evenly over bean mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center of corn bread comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 367 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 708 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 14 g protein.