Corn Bread Chicken Tenders
These golden tenders come from Angela Bottger of Foster City, California. Since they are cooked in just a tiny bit of oil, there's very little fat, and they crisp up in just about six minutes.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Place corn bread mix and salad dressing in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in corn bread mix.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 3-4
- minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 321 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 394 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.