Cool Cucumber Sandwich
"This is one of my favorite summertime sandwiches," reveals Dalhart, Texas field editor Denise Baumert. "It's refreshing and a great way to use crisp garden cucumbers sliced very thin."
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 12 to 15 thin cucumber slices
- 2 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 1 slice tomato
- Spread salad dressing on one side of each toast slice. Layer one
- slice of bread with the cucumber, bacon and tomato; top with second
- bread slice. Yield: 1 serving.