Cool Chocolate Mousse
Four easy ingredients are all you need for this cool, creamy and refreshing chocolate treat! Shirley Little - Alvord, TX
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and sour
- cream. Pour into individual dessert dishes. Dollop with whipped
- topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (calculated without additional whipped topping) equals 293 calories, 13 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.