"One night after making chocolate chip cookies, I decided to treat the family with a sundae by topping the cookies with ice cream and drizzling them with chocolate syrup. Now, these are one of our favorite treats." Lori Daniels — Beverly, WV
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 refrigerated ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream in a can and chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Remove to a wire rack
- to cool. Divide cookies among four dessert dishes. Top each with 1/2
- cup ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with whipped
- cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 605 calories, 36 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.