Cookie Lime Parfaits
When Becky Gillespie from Boulder, Colorado needs a simple refreshing dessert, she dishes up these pretty parfaits.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups lime sherbet, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup broken Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a bowl, combine sherbet and lime peel. Spoon into chilled parfait
- glasses. Sprinkle with cookies and nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 305 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 fruit.