Confetti Tortellini Salad
After sampling a similar pasta salad at a market in Florida, I came home to develop my own version. This recipe is as close to the original as anything I've ever tried.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Ina large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions;
- drain. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, vegetables and
- garlic. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the salad dressing and hot
- pepper sauce; pour over salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 189 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.