- cheese. Transfer to a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes. run a
- knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides. Cut into wedges.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 255 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.