- touched. Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, vanilla and
- cinnamon until smooth. Stir in sour cream, walnuts, coconut if
- desired and cherries. Fold in chocolate. In a chilled large bowl,
- beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add remaining sugar; beat
- until soft peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cream
- cheese mixture. Set remaining whipped cream aside.
- Split each cake into two horizontal layers; spread a fourth of the
- cream cheese mixture on one layer. Repeat. Frost sides with reserved
- whipped cream. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 468 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 164 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.