Confetti Corn Salad
This colorful medley goes with just about any Southwestern entree. It'll surprise you with how fast it comes together, and this salad's anything but ordinary. -Tonia Mahnke of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine the corn, olives, peppers and radishes. Add
- salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 157 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 705 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.