Confetti Cheese Salsa
"This creamy cheese dip is so quick and easy that it can be served in any season," writes Deidra Engle form Aledo, Illinois. "But it's always a big hit at Fourth of July picnics. I never have to worry about covering the dish on the picnic table because the mixture disappears in no time."
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the salad
- dressing and salsa; pour over cheese mixture and toss gently. Serve
- with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 7 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 98 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.