- Layer with three noodles, 1-1/4 cups meat mixture and 1 cup cheese
- mixture. Repeat three times. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or
- until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 374 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 885 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.