Colorful Vegetable Medley
Here's a tasty way to get your daily veggies. Our Test Kitchen sprinkled this crisp-tender medley with fresh parsley, lemon juice and coriander. It's a quick side dish for any meal.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute squash in oil for 3 minutes. Add
- peas and tomatoes; saute 2-3 minutes longer or until squash is
- crisp-tender. Sprinkle with the parsley, lemon juice, coriander,
- salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 101 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.