- chili sauce, oil and pepper flakes until blended; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in 2 teaspoons
- oil until shrimp turn pink; remove and keep warm. Stir-fry snow peas
- and carrots in remaining oil for 1-2 minutes. Add garlic, cook 1
- minute longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add eggs; cook
- and stir until set.
- Drain noodles; add to shrimp mixture. Stir vinegar mixture and add to
- the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp, bean sprouts and green
- onions; heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 352 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 208 mg cholesterol, 955 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.