Colorful Cauliflower Salad
My husband and I are both retired and attend many potlucks for the various clubs we're involved with. This colorful salad serves as a nice side dish for any main meal.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, onion and
- pimientos. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with
- tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 135 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.