- discard cinnamon stick. Stir in the sour cream, creme de cassis or
- cranberry-raspberry juice and lemon juice.
- Strain half of the soup through a fine mesh strainer over a 1-1/2-qt.
- bowl. Repeat. Stir in lemon peel. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with sour cream if desired. Yield: 13 servings (2-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 143 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.