Don't buy those expensive tins of flavored coffee when it's so easy and inexpensive to make your own. This mix has a hint of cinnamon.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool
- dry place for up to 2 months.
- To make one serving: In a mug, dissolve 2 tablespoons mix in 1 cup
- boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1-1/2 cups mix (12 servings).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 74 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.