- half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle; spread
- with remaining butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle
- over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down in two greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cornstarch; stir in sour
- cream and vanilla. Spoon over rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- invert onto serving platters. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 292 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.