Coffee Cream Cheese Spread
Even folks who don't care for coffee can't resist this mild-flavored spread. It's a fun way to dress up homemade breads.
Ruth Hastings, Louisville, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and coffee
- granules until light and fluffy. Serve with bread, bagels or toast.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 52 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.